Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm Home

Woof. LadyBug here. I'm home! I was really excited when my Mom came to pick me up tonight, I was skittering all over, the vet tech had to put a harness on my rear quarters to make sure I didn't slip. Once we got home, Mom lifted me out of the car (she'll get better at this, I'm sure) and I sniffed the yard and bit and did my business. I was mighty glad to see my pen. And I look pretty good, considering, don't you think?

My Mom's not so sure though. She's a little freaked out by my woozy eyes, I think, even though the surgeon said it's still to be expected.

But if I turn a bit, you can see that my leg's bruised and swollen.

Really bruised. Really swollen. Really sore. So far I'm just glad to be home. I'm sniffed at my treat ball and sniffed at kibbles.

Maybe I'll eat later.

1 comment:

Nupur said...

Oh Ladybug, It is soooo nice to see you home again! Just get lots of rest, and remember to eat (even if you not very hungry) and your leg is going to heal very very soon. I just know it!